Re: detect if file exist

On 5/21/06, Ryan A <genphp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ummmm file_exists() ?

file_exists doesn't help here since the filename of
the file is not known. glob or the *dir functions do
the trick.

Rabin

[please bottom-post...]
A simple search on the search engines for "php file
exists" gave me loads of results...

Dude, dont be lazy and just post here or you are going
to get a lot of grief...do a search on web then come
back if you dont find anything or have questions...

And trust me, this is one of the more polite answer
you will get or would have gotten.

-Ryan