Re: Captcha v1.0 (http://www.php.meezerk.com/index.php?page=captcha)

On 5/21/06, Beauford <php-user@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to get a program, Captcha v1.0, working and not having much
luck. The program says I need PHP version 4.3.10 or later or PHP version 5
and GD Library version 2.0 or later with JPEG support.

I know I have PHP 5, but not sure about the GD Library. I was reading on one
page I was on that this is built in to PHP, but at this point I'm lost. When
I try to compile the latest version on my Slackware box I get nothing but
errors.

Any help would be appreciated.

Help with which bit?

gd - create a phpinfo page and it will show you the version if gd is available.

compile issues  - can't help without seeing the errors.

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/