Re: Object Array?

don't bother trying to print_r() or var_dump() SimpleXML objects you'll fry your
brain - seriously you'll never get anything that makes sense - this is due to the
way simpleXML using iterators or something like that - it's a bit like voodoo to
me too so I find it hard to explain.

I'm sure there is a saying about 'when things are so simple, you just don't get'
that's applicable here :-P

Jay Paulson wrote:
I tried with no success yesterday to get an answer to this question so I'll
try again.

I have an object from using simpleXML and inside that object is an array
holding even more objects.  However, it's not acting like an array and
therefore I can't go through it. (i.e. I can't use the count function to see
how big it is and loop through it)

use foreach on it (I think 'it' is a weirdo object that implements an iterator
interface - which pretty much sums up simpleXML ;-):

foreach ($xml->RES->R as $r) {
	echo $r->U, $r->UD; // etc
}

does that get you anywhere?