Re: Add Multiple Items, Qty to Cart from html form

<SNIP>
> a useful addition can be to use the item id in the 'key' of the input names
> (and always quoting your element attributes is highly recommended):
Yes, when I generate my cart I use the itemID as a key field (since the
ID stayed the same but the # in the database could change).

And ALWAYS quote your inputs in HTML.  It makes for a lot less
headaches.  But then I wasn't sending COMPLETE code, just enough to get
him on the right track. :)

We should all be using the guidelines within http://phpsec.org/ to keep
good coding practices.

<SNIP>
> another thing that popped into my head was the fact that it's
> probably not intended behaviour to allow the customer to determine the
> unit price of an item -
>     but if it is then can I have 10 Plasma Screens at 1 dollar a pop? ;-)
I too need the screens at 1 dollar (52" Wide-screen format please) as
well as the 6-person hot-tub and deck combo.

Wolf