Re: Regex Help for URL's [ANSWER]

On May 16, 2006, at 7:53 PM, Chrome wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Samuel White [mailto:rsw@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 17 May 2006 01:42
To: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE:  Regex Help for URL's [ANSWER]

That's what I was doing.  I was parsing A:HREF, IMG:SRC, etc.

But when I implemented a new feature on my network, where you could click
on
a row and have it take you to another domain, I need a better solution.

Go to http://www.enetwizard.ws and it might make more sense.

All the links on the left have an ONCLICK=location.href = '' attribute in
the TR tag.

This solution allowed me to make sure those links included the session
information, just like the A:HREF links do.

It also had the advantage of updating the links in my CSS.

Ooooo that breaks accessibility standards! Compliment the 'onclick's with
onkeydown at least :)

But still you get a solid onclick=... scenario

If these are visible in the source then they are fairly easy to pick out

Though you may need more than 1 regex ;)

My complaint here is, don't break accessibility :)

And don't forget the folks who have javascript turned off or are using text based browsers too.

Ed