RE: Regex Help for URL's [ANSWER]

If we are talking clickable links, why not focus on the <a> construct
itself? Otherwise URLs are just part of the page's textual content... Very
difficult to parse that

Disseminating an <a> tag isn't brain-meltingly difficult with a regex if you
put your mind to it... With or without quotes, be they single, double or
non-existent

If I've misunderstood please chastise me :)

HTH

Dan