METHOD=POST not worikng

Hi all,

I'm learning PHP on a Debian Etch with Apache 2.0.54 and PHP 4.3.10, and using Firefox 1.5.3 on a Windows XP box to browse the sample site. I wrote a small form to get user input. If I use METHOD=GET, then the form works fine, without any glitches. However, if I use METHOD=POST in the form, I don't get the data back to the script.

Googling around, I found a reference to mod_bandwidth, but AFAIK, this module is used to regulate/limit user traffic.

Are there any modules missing that prvent METHOD=POST from working properly? any config files that need to be edited?

Thanks.

Regards,
IraqiGeek
www.iraqigeek.com

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.