Re: Re: SimpleXML is creating nodes when it shouldn't...

Hello D.,

  SimpleXML was never ever designed to have methods. If you prefer methods
then you probably might be better with xmlReader or Dom. Either way i *may*
do something about it. Right now it perfectly fits my needs :-)

best regards
marcus

--
Best regards,