Re: Parsing images

On 5/11/06, Peter Hoskin <peterh@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:> There are often easier solutions due to poor design.>> Seen many sites setting the value in cookies, or hidden form elements, etc.> Sites made by people who can't do their jobs in other words :)>> Regards,> Peter Hoskin>
I know what you mean. But we're not actually trying to crack anything-we just want to know if php can process the image so far as tounderstand the text. Ways around it aren't what is interesting us.
The idea came up because apparently there are photo-organising toolsavailable that can parse an image and add a tag based upon who is init.
Dotan Cohenhttp://gmail-com.com