Re: Re: Upload File

> But mysql can be quite a good spool though.
>
> That way you don't have to code one for yourself.

That does not mean that there are not SIGNIFICANT ADVANTAGES to coding
something to use the filesystem - such as seek speed. When dealing with
large datasets of binary, filesystems are much quicker at seeking.

As I said, images are binary and sql is ascii - does it sound suited to you?

Google, don't argue - many will agree with me.

Regards,
Peter Hoskin