Re: Record ID not being recognized

Cheat...

EasyPHPAlbum can be configured to do some of what you are looking to do,
probably more with a bit of tweaking to the text files for the photos..

http://www.mywebmymail.com/

Other then that, based off your code you are Not getting the ID from the
URL when you pass it through.  Good job passing, but you are missing the
hand-off.

$recordcatID = $_GET[ID];  //place before the query

Wolf