Re: Printing with php

Couple of things you can try..

1. If you have control of the browsers being used, there may be a setting to turn off the address printing (I seem to remember something like that.. but don't remember what browser it was).

2. CSS2 has some print control functionality that might help

3. (more PHP relevant answer) Why not create PDFs out of your invoices and initiate a print of that instead of a web page?  Check out the stock PDF functions or libraries like FPDF and PDFLib.

Good luck!

-TG