Re: PHP Standard style of writing your code

tedd schrieb:
As you might have guessed, I *HATE* curly brackets with a vengeance, which is why I eschew both those styles and use PHP's alternative syntax:

And, I *LOVE* curly brackets -- before them we had repeat the opening statement statement in some fashion, such as FOR/NEXT, WHILE/WEND, IF/END IF. Curly brackets allow us to shorten the code and it looks a lot better to me.

At any rate. Brackets do really fast show where the beginning and the end is.
"IF" the brackets are set up in a logial order.

Besides any standards:
if (...) {
}
elseif (...)
{
} else {
}

This is actually we will see probably someday if noone gets a good standard up :P

Ahaha:
For I = 0 STEP 5;
NEXT I;

i love that XD

C64 rulez :P

PS: Barry, you and I use the exact same style -- you must be very intelligent. ;-)
Or very stupid, depends on who looks at us ^_^"

--
Smileys rule (cX.x)C --o(^_^o)
Dance for me! ^(^_^)o (o^_^)o o(^_^)^ o(^_^o)