Re: Filesystem or database

Personally I would do the DB option and timestamp that sucker as well.
I use it to set/copy :IP, user, SessionID, timestamp.  I found it
simpler and easier as I was already using the database anyways, so
another call to it was not going to kill me.  And with having the
timestamp in the field as well, then the script that adds the new IP I
configured to delete ones that had expired so it did double-duty for me.

As for the no login, only IP, it was easier to track with the DB fields
for me.

YMMV, but I HTH.

Wolf

Ryan A wrote:
> Hi,
> This is just a quick query as I am bit doubtful of the
> result..

<-- SNIP -->