Re: we are looking for experienced php programmers full time freelance...

RANTING SEASON HAS OPENED - lets shoot some wabbits.

has anyone else noticed?? all our jobs go to India and now they are starting
to hire us back. (because they don't have the skills? and probably at rates
that equate to being able to buy 1 cheese sandwich a month with change leftover
to play a song on the jukebox - not that they'd let you into the bar seeing as
you can't afford to buy a drink) go figure.

Sumeet wrote:
we are looking for experienced php/mysql programmers full time freelance...

so they have no rights/protection what so ever? I have never met anyone of
the people on this list in person so I can't tell you if any of them happen
have 'let me be your slave' tattooed on their forehead.

should be at least 1 year experienced, knowing pear libraries and having worked on several projects.

WTF - 1 year of experience != experienced. I have projects that run for longer
than that.

BTW - the core of PEAR sucks, it has its gems but you have dig deep - and then
extract the PEAR::Error crap et al in order to appreciate the beauty.
also might note how php5 has been on the market - using PEAR with php5 is like
winning John Carmack's Ferrari and then promptly filling it full of concrete.

please contact me at sumeet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

please goto a freaking recruitment site like normal people.

quote your charges and the time that you will be available. also mention msn or yahoo ids. skype id is more welcome.

so you can call him 24/7? - that's exactly the way to destroy a programmers
moral and quality of work - have some 'manager' constantly being two clicks
(or a dial) away from an interactive moaning session.

which ever poor bstd you hire is atleast safe in the knowledge that you can't
speak/.write in full sentences - on average the moaning sessions will be over quicker.

btw when you offer a job your the one who is supposed to name the level of renumeration,
if you had it would have saved John Nichel some of valuable time (time he could
have spent making great jokes on this list - oh wait, he was :->)

cynical me? sometimes.