Re: how to get the absolute path of an included file?

Thanks all who replied. So the include path used in file2.php should be
relative to the working directory where file2.php is located.  Yes, I have
error_reporting=E_ALL in my php.ini.  The log shows include_path=.|xxxx.
But in my situation, it took me a while to figure out what that '.' really
means because file2.php is not an actual file on the filesystem.
file2.php is a PHP content element in a web application.  Anyway, I've
figured out.

Bing