Re: Recommended PHP frameworks

2006/4/27, Robert Cummings <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> A funny PHPClasses article...
>

> http://www.phpclasses.org/blog/post/52-Recommended-PHP-frameworks.html

One thing I understood after hitting my head many times to a wall is that "a
good idea can be, and should be, explained in just three lines of text",
that's all you need, that's all they will hear from you. This article goes
beyond that limit by far, if it was a good idea, the author still doesn't
understand it completely.

I find it telling that the guy who runs the PHP Classes site only uses
> his own code *lol*. Oh btw, the article says virtually nothing useful
> about frameworks, but it does go a long way to pimp Manuel's own classes
> -- another oddity considering it leads with a blurb about recognizing
> bias when you read it ;;) I want my 5 minutes back!!

All those hours wasted in unlikely usable ideas will come back to you when
you accidentally stumble into just one good idea, which can be either yours
or someone's else (hopefully this person still doesn't have the copyright
;-) )

Cheers,