Re: (Apache|php) Bug using modproxy

Lmwangi wrote:
Hi all,
 First time on the list... sorry for any errs.
 I am using mod_proxy to pass requests to an internal server in our
lan. The setup looks like

Enduser---INet_link-----Mod_proxy_server----Lan---PHP_script

Now,

this  does not work:

Enduser---https--->Apache_mod_proxy-----http--->Destination_server.

* When a user submits a form (php) with a file upload and  $_POST
vars, the $_POST array is mangled (missing) elements and the $_FILES
array is empty

while this works:

 Enduser---http--->Apache_mod_proxy-----http--->Destination_server.

almost definitely not a php problem - maybe using ProxyPass instead of
mod_proxy would work (probably requires https connection on the destination
server) - personally I have used Squid as a reverse proxy for this kind of
setup and let it deal with the https<-->http conversion - it works but if you
think the Apache stuff is voodoo then I need a new name for the Squid configuration
stuff ;-)