Re: permissions

Benjamin Adams wrote:
I have a text file that is just being read by php
Can I change the permissions of it so www can not read it?
what username does php uses to read files?

Usually www, so you could have a bit of a problem there. PHP runs under the same user Apache does, although there are ways to change that you'll have to get that info from Google or someone else since I've never needed it.

-Stut