RE: Re: no offense to Rasmus... are you kidding me

[snip]
it's about our philosophies.
[/snip]

Too bad your article didn't reflect that as well as you might have
liked. And Web 2.0 is a label, the underlying philosophy has been there
for years (before you ever got Dreamweaver to write your first line of
HTML for you). Ajax is a label for a loose group of tools some cat wrote
about a couple of years ago. Agile development is a label (just as
Extreme Programming is) to describe a quicker turn-around from concept
to working application that cuts out several steps that will be "handled
later". Your disjointed article does a disservice to any philosophy or
tool mentioned within it.

Those of us who have been doing this for a while (some for decades) have
examined and re-examined our philosophies so many times it would curl
the peach fuzz on your baby-fatted butt.

Dude, you're 20 years old and quite frankly wet behind the ears. You
have brilliant potential (as I have said before after reviewing Canvas)
but you have a long way to go.

P.S. For those of you who wanted this off-list just don't read it. You
know what the subject is.