RE: PHP Script to open phpBB2 accounts

No words... Just :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Lynch [mailto:ceo@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, April 21, 2006 2:48 AM
To: John Nichel
Cc: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  PHP Script to open phpBB2 accounts

[some SERIOUS text-deleting happened here...]

On Thu, April 20, 2006 8:08 am, John Nichel wrote:
> Weber Sites LTD wrote:
>> I have been on this list since 1998. Looking at some of the

> '98
> you
> say?  Well, I don't remember you, but one would think being a part of

I do.

He posted an answer link for almost every question to weberdev almost as
often as Manuel posted an answer link to phpclasses.

:-) :-) :-)

Honestly, I think they're both fine sites that fulfill a need, and they both
backed off on the self-promotion posting as the sites matured, and that's a
fine thing.

And we ALL tend to get a bit trigger-happy on the RTFM and so forth,
especially after a nice big fire-storm like we've just had.  That's just how
it goes. Human nature. [shrug]

Disclaimer:
This post was just good-natured "ribbing"

I believe *I* may actually hold the Title to "Most OT/Bad Posts to
PHP-General" to this day. :-)

Hmmmm.  Wonder if I could wrangle that into an all-expenses-covered Topic at
some PHP Conference.  Yeah, right. :-v

--
Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm