RE: PHP Script to open phpBB2 accounts

On Thu, April 20, 2006 9:25 am, Weber Sites LTD wrote:
> Notice that instead of helping, you too, are telling me
> to go look for a PHP script somewhere else than the
> PHP mailing list where so many php people that may
> Have used php to write this script are reading. Why
> Is that?

Because he honestly believe, as I do, that your odds of finding what
you want quickly and easily are approximately 1,254 times better on a
phpBB-specific forum than in this "General" list?

Try to take this viewpoint:
We are actually trying to help you.
You keep refusing to believe the answer everybody gives you.
Maybe, just maybe, they're right and you're wrong.
So...
Have you actively searched for what you want in the phpBB community?
Just try it.
Please.
Thanks.

--