RE: PHP error log

Actually I'm not looking for help with the code.
The problem is more of a principle problem.

Because I don't want users to see errors and warnings
When there is a problem all of the errors go to a log file
Instead of the standard output.

As long as the error (any error) occurs in the file I'm
Working on, I can see the error in the error log. If the
Error is in a file I include I don't see the error.

This is not something special for my system. I think
It's a definition in the php.ini to suppress errors to
Standard output and log them to a file instead.

I have :

error_reporting  = E_ALL|E_STRICT
display_errors = Off
display_startup_errors = Off
log_errors = On
track_errors = Off
error_log = /usr/local/......../logs/php_errors (the .... Is not the real
path)
warn_plus_overloading = Off

Thanks