Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2006 8:53 PM
Subject:  RE: Run Apache/PHP/MySQL from CD?

[snip]
I have no idea if this is possible or not but is there a way to run
Apache,
PHP, and MySQL from a CD?  I'd like it to be possible to run it on
Windows,
Mac OSX and *nix.  If it is possible could someone point me in the right
direction?
[/snip]

You'd have to have CD's for each OS on which you'd like to run. You can
test this by putting the Apache executable (or one of the other
executables) on a CD and trying to run it.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=run+apache+from+CD