Re: what functionality does CGI miss in relation to apache module SAPI?

On Tue, April 18, 2006 5:26 pm, Jochem Maas wrote:
> CGI is the only way to run php5 on an apache setup already running the
> php4 module (the guy the admins the server in question will only
> install
> php5 in that way because it's managable -- that is to say Gentoo now
> support
> this configuration via their emerge system)

Well...

Maybe you could get them to implement what RASMUS said was the "right
way" to do this... :-)

You'll have to search the archives for it, from about 6 months (?) ago...

It was pretty slick, and wouldn't hurt their 4.x userbase at all.

At least, it SEEMED pretty slick, but I didn't really fully understand
it... :-^

--
Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm