Re: Pushing PHP Into The Web 2.0 Generation

That paper does not have any substance in the same way that Web 2.0 does not
have any substance. "Web 2.0" is just a marketing ploy, a buzzword for the
gullible. As far as I can see there is very little material difference
between "Web 1.0" and "Web 2.0", certainly not as much difference a desktop
application and a web application, or the difference between a flat file
system and a relational database.

If you cannot point out something which is materially different with this
mythical "Web 2.0" then you are wasting your time.

--
Tony Marston
http://www.tonymarston.net

""James Crane"" <chiology@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I've written a short paper on the future of PHP and I'd appreciate it
if you folks would take a look at it and exchange your thoughts with
me.

http://www.maraby.com/papers/pushing_php_into_the_web_20_generation

Don't be too skeptical. ;)

Cheers!