From: Jochem Maas [mailto:jochem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 1:01 PM
To: BH.VN.Viswanath
Cc: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  Spell Checker

BH.VN.Viswanath wrote:

Hi

We need to check the spelling of a word which is actually a Domain name.

For

example we have to check the word "onlinetradeing". When checked with the
spell checkers we are getting the words which are unrelated such as on,
obliterating, incinerating, intruding etc. But exactly what we want was
"online trading". So we would like to have the word to be split into

phrases

and check the spelling too. The normal spell checkers are just checking

the

words in the dictionary but not splitting the word into phrases.

by all means ask a question.

oh btw, I doubt there are many tools out there capable fo smelling
that you want a space between the 'e' and the 't' of "onlinetradeing".

Regards

BH.VN.Viswanath