Re: Including files from another site

So, swap your CMS logins to use the same access code for the user, then
use sessions to swap the mysql stuff in where needed.

Or make it use a mysql call from the CMS login to access their mysql
information from another table and do it that way.

1 login, 1 password, very user friendly.

And only 1 place to have to worry about changing files.

HTH,

Wolf