From: Shaun [mailto:shaunthornburgh@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2006 12:46 PM
To: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Including files from another site

Hi,

I have created a CMS where all sites on our server are administrated from
one central site, and HTML content is stored in the CMS database.

I want users to all control their sites database functions from the CMS
site, but I want to keep the database and database admin scripts in the
individual website account to keep things simple. So I need want to be able
to include these scripts within the CMS site but keep them secure. I have
tried using frames but I can't keep a session going in the database admin
scripts, is there a better way to do this?