Re: Common Files

Shaun wrote:
Hi,

We have a dedicated UNIX server running FreeBSD, is it possible to set a directory where we can place a set of common files that can be used by all of our web sites?

yes, but if you use openbase_dir then don't forget to add the relevant dir
to the openbase_dir list.

include_path is your friend when doing something like what you are asking about.

also check out PEAR (pear.php.net) which does exactly what you asked about,
the pear system may give you more/some ideas about how to structure and access
you common files.

Thanks for your advice