unicode

Hi to all,
              we completed one module of our project in English language.but our client asked to do it in chinesse language also.I dont have any idea regarding this.whether we have to download any  chinesse fonts or is there any tutorials available for this purpose.or project is in PHP 4  with linux platform.i am waiting for ur reply

                                                                                 A.suresh

 Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket