Re: Bar codes

HI,

> Any idea how to find that bar code font or what it's called? And what
> shall I use to print it out? Is it just as a regulat font, or do I need
> some special bar code lib?

I have been using this lib for quite some time.
http://www.mribti.com/barcode/

You will have to either set register globals to on or you will have to
make a work around.

I added this to the top of image.php and it works fine:
foreach ($_REQUEST as $k => $v) {$$k = $v;}

Bascially all you will need to do is make a link to the
image.php?params=params and then you can print it out or do whatever
with it.

Hope it helps!

--
Leonard Burton, N9URK
leonardburton@xxxxxxxxx

"The prolonged evacuation would have dramatically affected the
survivability of the occupants."