Re: RADICORE ramework released

Tony Marston wrote:
"Kevin Waterson" <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:20060413211907.2075abf5.kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This one time, at band camp, "Tony Marston" <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Announcing the first public release of RADICORE, a Rapid Application
Development toolkit for building administrative web applications which

 **YAWN**

It sounds like it's WAY past your bedtime. Does your mother know you're up this late?

<SARCASM at="high volume">
it's not that it's just that Kevin is the most 'leet' php coder on the
planet (other than Jasper Bryant Greene of course) and your stuff is just
_soooo_ basic you f***ing noob.
</SARCASM>

me I must be an idiot because I didn't even grok the demo too much -
what exactly was the demo supposed to be showing me?

...although the workflow stuff you talk about makes we want to dive in
and figure it out (somehow).

any don't be put off - you obviously put lots of time and effort into your
project and it looks like it has some interesting stuff in there!