Why donot u people visit www.indialovesu.com and see the shop cart

which is

much -2 powerful than oscommerce.
U can reach to the design company at www.bsdinfotech.com

this mailing list is not a forum for advertising your companies'
products or services. probably half the members of this list work for
web development related companies; should we all send you our marketing
pitch?

-- </CLIP>You forgot to mention that the site (and domain name) also sucks
and the cart looks crappy,Thanks for sending us that link to bsdinfotech.com
coz now we know if ever we wantquality oursourcing to NEVER visit that site.

OH NO ... I didn't forget. I had a whole swathe of abuse ready for this guy
about his language /cultural skills and the dodgy design-by-template 1999-dreamweaver
HTML crap (view source made me laugh anyway, especially when considered in the
light of point 2 on this page:

	http://www.bsdinfotech.com/doit.htm)

but then I thought better of it, heck the sun is shining today :-)

<SUB-Clip>should we all send you our marketing
pitch?
</SUB-Clip>Maybe we should _all_ send the spammer our marketing
pitches.....offlist :-)And yes, I do consider what he did SPAM.-Ryan

today I have someone trying to takeover my main webserver for use in a botnet,
SPAM is the least of my worries ;-)