Re: Creating a Photo Album

Paul:

To continue top-posting,

It's pretty simple, just store the images in a folder, place the url's to the images in MySQL, create a web page that can show an image and pulls the first one from the dB with a reference such that when someone clicks the picture, it increments and pulls the next image url from the dB and displays it.

Are you into programming or are you looking for someone to do it for you?

tedd