Re: microtime questions

-B

At 12:51 PM -0400 4/7/06, Brad Bonkoski wrote:
How is the CPU not in question?  Does this script run on air?

I did not say that. I said that it was not MY CPU that was involved and it isn't.

It may not be YOUR CPU, but it is still a CPU bound by the sceduling algorithm of the Operating System, so the time differentials are too be expected.

Negative times are expected? Incorrect times are expected? What's the point of microtime if you can't reply on it?

Please explain.

tedd

--- previous ---

-B