Re: IF or SWITCH

On Thu, 2006-04-06 at 14:20, tedd wrote:
> At 1:04 PM -0400 4/6/06, Robert Cummings wrote:
>
> So, my programming probably predates both conditions -- however -- in
> 40 years I have NEVER used an if/elseif control structure by any name
> and I always found a way around it -- and one that was usually faster
> and with better readability.

I think I may have read too much into your previous post. Are you saying
specifically that you never use the elseif construct or any of the if,
elseif, else constructs? If the latter then I think your methodology is
somewhat asinine since I'm sure 99% of the programmers out there would
view code consisting entirely of switches in place of ifs with a huge
grain of WTF :)

Cheers,
Rob.