RE: IF or SWITCH

Thanks for all the info.  I think I am going to take a lot of this
information in mind to make it more readable... possibly even use a
switch statement, because I know that this logic is going to change,
and I WILL have to come back to this.  Such a pain to completely cover
every possibility under the sun for so many permutations...

Ray