RE: php security

> Cool Chris I'm going to take a look at that movie.   Dallas there is a
> section at the top of the ini file that lists some directives and
> their status to address security or performance issues, but as Chris
> mentioned your code could be as big of a risk as anything so pay
> attention to that.

The code is the thing, right?  Regardless of how my server's
register_globals (for instance) is set, if I do not use the globals in my
code, it is not in and of itself insecure. Correct?

Which brings the question, are there any php.ini settings that, in and of
themselves, create security problems?  I mean other than display_errors,
which is obvious.

JM