Re: problem using mysql_connect function under windows XP

thanks a lot Brad...

i was updating the php.ini from PHP installation folder and not the one that
apache was reading.
so i replace the php.ini in my C:\Windows folder and in my Phpinfo page i
have a new part regarding MySQL.
it's ok now.

thanks a lot,
Alain