Re: newbie question

Writings_Text is the field in the d/b that contains the text I'm trying to return.

I've done a couple of dozen ColdFusion sites and would format like this:
and the results would be retuned exactly as stored in the d/b.

What I'm searching for is the php equilevant of the above.

Please bear in mind that this is my first php site and my background is in fine art, not programming.

david