IP Address Filtering - Problem Continues

Ave,

Unfortunately my problem persists.
The reason my script was recording "NULL" as IP address was because I was
using $REMOTE_ADDR. When I started using the correct syntax, i.e.,
$SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'], it actually did start recording the IP Address of
the spammer.

The problem is, the spammer is using multiple IP Address. His IP Address
changes every 6 - 8 entries. I have so far recorded 5 different IP Addresses
of the spammer. Although I can create a Database and keep adding his IP
Address to the database, and run a check from the Guestbook script to scan
against Blocked Addresses, It¹s not the most efficient method in the world.
What other logic can I apply to automatically block the spammer? Or at least
have a more efficient method of blocking the Spammer and his IP¹s?

Thanks.