Re: php, sessions and ie

I used to use a database table which housed their information, and their
cookie housed their sessionID that the server assigned them when they
logged in.  Grabbing the sessionID only from the cookie (and their IP) I
was able to log most people in (even "dynamic" IPs don't change THAT
often).  For those whom were dealing with a changed IP, the system had
them verify just their password.  Wrong password dumped them back out
and asked for full login information.  no browser issues at the time.

Wolf