Programmer needed for winsock project

Hi,

I don't know what peoples backgrounds are here on the list but we have a paying project for the right person. Or if anyone has another list that can suggest where I can post this.

Is anyone interested in working on a small project? We are looking for someone to write a program for us.

Program description: Transparent socks proxy client. Must run as a service and be password protected. It needs to transparently redirect all internet traffic to a socks proxy. Needs to be able to configure server settings (port, address, username, password)

To give you an idea of what I mean take a look at proxcap http://proxylabs.netwu.com/

If anyone is interested please email me at socks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:socks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks