Re: Best authentication method for user

ok, but how to make a non-logged user executes some stored procedures or
Queries ?
MySQL will need some login and password for that.

so, that's why i've asked such question...how and where to store this
non-logged user's info (login, password) to not make physical user type them
? (this must be secured enough)

thanks a lot,
Alain