Re: microsoft PHP ?

At 5:00 PM +0200 4/2/06, Zouari Fourat wrote:
the best april joke i got :)

It wasn't a joke.

M$ has one thing on their mind, and that is $.

If their bottom line isn't improved by whatever they produce, then they drop it. If it hurts thousands of developers who supported their product in process, then that's to be expected -- after all it's M$

That reminds me of story about a young girl who in the middle of winter came across a poisonous snake laying in the snow. She picked up the snake and took it in doors and placed it by the fire and gave it warm food and drink and saved the snake's life. The snake, after being revived, bit her. She proclaimed "Why did you do that? I saved your life and now because you bit me, I'll die." The snake replied "I don't understand your confusion, you knew I was a snake when you found me."

Whenever possible, I now take the fork in the road not traveled by M$.

tedd