Going loopy with arrays.....

Howdy all!

Here is hoping that Friday is just another day in paradise for everyone.

I have an array, a multi-dimensional array. I need to either

a. loop through it and recognize when I have com upon a new sub-array so
that I can do 'new' output
2. OR get each of the sub-arrays out as individual arrays.

Here is a sample;

Array
(
    [H7] => Array
        (
            [0] => Array
                (
                    [lon] => -99.2588
                    [lat] => 29.1918
                )

            [1] => Array
                (
                    [lon] => -99.2205
                    [lat] => 29.1487
                )

            [2] => Array
                (
                    [lon] => -99.23
                    [lat] => 29.1575
                )

            [3] => Array
                (
                    [lon] => -99.242
                    [lat] => 29.1545
                )
        )

    [H6] => Array
        (
            [0] => Array
                (
                    [lon] => -99.0876
                    [lat] => 29.216
                )

            [1] => Array
                (
                    [lon] => -99.0618
                    [lat] => 29.179
                )
And so on ....

I am sure that it has something to do with my lack of sleep and the
looming of deadlines and this being something that I thought would be
trivial. Can someone drop-kick me in the right direction please? The sub
arrays need to be the points in each of the arrays with a H identifier
(H7, H6 etc.)

Thanks!