RE: White label with PHP?

[snip]
I am searching for ways to create a white label solution out of my php
webapp.
Now I am pretty new to that topic. Is there an "easy" solution within
php?
My first try would be to create XML output via PHP and then on the other
server
install an xml parser which creates the html code.

I would be happy if someone could post some helpful links or info which
get me
started in that topic.
[/snip]

What you talkin' 'bout Willis? There are so many uses for a 'white label
solution' that this is too vague.