Re: Not sure if this is a php problem or a mysql problem

Paul Goepfert wrote:
Hi all,

I have developed a php functilon that is to return the date +1 from a
Mysql database.  My sql statement is as follows

SELECT dayNum FROM Days Where dayNum >= day(curdate())+1;

The function works great on the intended webserver but when placed on
a different mysql server (The one I have using to develop the webpage)
the return variable with the intended SQL statement is not being set.

What do you get on both servers when you run it manually through phpmyadmin or some other tool?

Are they the same mysql version - select version(); ?

Same php version?

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/