About "wrapping" a forum into your own design.

I am making a page with css for styling and php for browsing and dynamic
content.
I use a simple switch statement to get the main content of each page into
the same <div> tag like this:

switch(@$_GET['maintext']) {

    default;
    echo "Welcome to the official website of bladablada! Feel free to
navigate around and get to now us better";
    $maintitle="WELCOME";
        break;
            case "news":
            echo "A bunch of news";
            $maintitle="NEWS";
            break;
                case "about":
                include ("about.php");
                $maintitle="ABOUT";
                break;
                    case "gallery":
                    include ("gallery.php");
                    $maintitle="SCREENSHOTS";
                    break;
                        case "stats":
                        include ("stats.php");
                        $maintitle="STATISTICS";
                        break;
                            case "forum":
                            include ('forum/index.php');
                            $maintitle="FORUM";
                            break;

}
?></div>

However. I am not that competent in PHP to make my own forum, so I use a
premade forum. Invision Power Board actually.

What I want to do is to get all the links I press in the forum (after
same area. Not sure if this is a php question actually, but...

What happens now is that when I press the link "Forum" in my main navigation
on my site, the index.php of course loads into the div-tag with id=main. BUT
when I press a topic or something within this page (index.php), it opens up
in a new page. I know why, but I wonder if there is a way to get the rest of
the links in the forum to stay within my div-tag other than tracking down
all the variables and such in the forumscripts and alter them? (That's a
hell of alot java and php to work through)

Any help is appreciated.